Many of you already know this – or should know this – but the deadline to submit your station’s Q4 2009 SoundExchange reporting data to Public Interactive is two days away – Friday, January 15, 2010!
We’re up to our eyes, ears, noses and throats here already in Q4 data from stations (thanks to everyone who has already submitted their data!) but there are still a lot of you from whom we haven’t heard – so let’s get that data to us!
Here one more time, for the record, are the reporting particulars:
1. All reporting data must come from within Q4 2009, that is between the dates of October 1 – December 31, 2009.
2. Playlist log files that meet our formatting requirements are required from all stations that are not PI Composer Pro clients. Also, streaming log files are required from all stations that do not host their streams through Public Interactive.
3. Composer Basic users must accept the Terms of Service before we can officially accept your data and generate reports.
4. Every station (both Composer Pro and Basic users) must specify the start dates of their two chosen reporting weeks using the SoundExchange Dashboard in Composer Pro or Basic.
5. All stations that stream Classical 24 must enter or update the guide information in Composer Pro/Basic for each stream to properly reflect when you streamed C24 during your reporting period, so that we can integrate those playlists into your reports.
6. You should upload your data to Public Interactive using the SoundExchange Dashboard screens in Composer Pro or Basic. If you are not a Composer Pro client of PI and have not yet received a login to Composer Basic contact me and I’ll send you your login.
If you have already uploaded files to us and have not yet confirmed with me that we got them and they are in the correct format LET ME KNOW ASAP! Call or email me and I will verify whether we received your files and if the formatting is correct.
That is all for now.